Content Team Awarded Eleven Telly Awards for 2016
October 13, 2017
- The team worked with Indianapolis marketing and advertising agency MSK on the 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500 ticket spot. We were awarded a silver award, the top possible honor, for the editing and a bronze award for the sound design.
- During the year, we worked on a video series to promote Ford’s Built Ford Tough Behind the Ride Sweepstakes. One episode, featuring professional bull rider J.W. Hart, was awarded a bronze in Cinematography and a bronze in the General Sports Video category.The team earned two additional bronze awards in the Cinematography category. One award was for a Pearl Harbor 75th Anniversary video that was played on the jumbotrons at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and also on ABC leading up to the start of the 100th Running of the Indianapolis 500. The second award was for a video promoting Kubota’s revolutionary Smart Guided Systems.
- INDYCAR Chronicles, an NBC Sports Network documentary that spotlights different drivers or events, received a bronze award for Documentary Series. One specific episode, INDYCAR Chronicles: 100th Indianapolis 500, also received a bronze award for Documentary Single Episode.
- After each race weekend, IMS Productions edits a high-energy entertainment video about the event as part of a video series called “Remix”. The INDYCAR Remix for the 100th Indianapolis 500 received a bronze award for editing.
- IMS Productions earned a bronze award in the General Event Video category for our work on a video showcasing the Indianapolis Motor Speedway’s premiere event Lights at the Brickyard.
- In preparation of the 2016 Summer Olympics, the team worked on a video series for the United States Olympic Committee titled, “Road to Rio”. Each episode featured a different sport and athletes. The episode “Road to Rio: Rowing” received a bronze award in the General Sports Video category.
IMS Productions is very proud of these accomplishments and looks forward to entering the 38th Annual Telly Awards.